Friday, November 26, 2010

Second First Post

Heylo everyone,

Before I start writing about my next "finger-picked" band, I just thought I'd say a few words and also straighten things out a bit....nothing all that serious though. :-)

First of all, a big Thank You! to all who encouraged me and and left your comments and all. Thank You! and keep doing more of the same! :-)

And secondly I thought I'd elaborate a little more about what exactly I think is a... "great/very good" band in my books. These are just my opinions and are open to discussion via the comment box. :-P

Okay, the first thing you'd be noticing as more of my posts follow is that, I'll be focusing more on 3-piece, or 4-piece bands, and a little less on 5/or more member-ed bands, and probably nothing about whatever music that doesn't really come from a "real band". So, theres obviously gotta be people playing their own instruments and doing their own vocals and stuff like that. And, what basically I think is good musicianship, atleast in a band, is that each member is putting their heart into it, both instrument and composition wise.

Atleast, thats what I hope to write about - bands that'll keep the whole length/most of it, of their albums interesting, and not just lyrically or musically, but in every way they can. And thats not an easy thing to do at all! :-D

Alright, next post now!

=-=-=-=-=
Powered by Blogilo

No comments:

Post a Comment