Tuesday, November 16, 2010

First Post

Hey all,

This is going to my blog about music that has inspired, influenced and motivated me to be a better musician in one way or another. I will be writing about a lot of bands with a variety of genres, but basically stuff that involves what I deem to be excellent/very good musicianship along with great/decent production values. And since I even play bass, you'll find that a lot of my picks will have some really nice bass in them too. :-)

While I will be reviewing or writing about the music, I will also offer the same for download, for free, through the very excellent file hosting service MediaFire, in a "*.rar" format . If you like what you are listening to, I 'd recommend you go to the artist's web-page and buy the music and support them. Primarily, my goal is to make good music reach everyone while also supporting the bands/artists that are making it.

I'll try keeping the uploads regular, atleast once a week. So, bookmark/follow my page to keep up with me. And of course, if you don't/do like what I am offering or if you have some general remarks or tips to give me, please do not hesitate to leave your comments where ever it says to leave your comments. 

Thanks for the read!

6 comments:

  1. Good stuff. So you got into blogging as well. Not too shabby.

    And you picked God is an Astronaut for your first review. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a good Tumefacient .Appreciation 4r promoting talent ...congratulations clap clap clap :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good stuff here. Hope you write more. To describe music is a gift and you do it really well. :)

    ReplyDelete